This detailed tutorial will help you to easily download and install EA app (formerly known as Origin or EA Download Manager) in order to redeem a game key you have purchased at MMOGA. Directly afterwards, you will be able to use the respective product.
1. Use the following link to download the installation file for EA app: EA app
2. Install the EA app. To do so, use the installation file that you have just downloaded, by double-clicking the file. If a firewall message appears, just allow the access. Follow the instructions during the installation process.
3. After the successful installation of the EA app you can use the program. Start EA app via the link that has been created on the desktop or the respective entry in the start menu. Follow the instructions, if necessary. If a firewall message appears, just allow the access.
4. Open EA app and log in to your EA customer account. If you have no such account yet, register for your personal EA account via the link at the bottom of the window.
5. When you have opened the EA app and successfully logged in, click on "library" on the left side and then on "Redeem code".
6. A new window will appear, prompting you to enter the game key which you have received via eMail from MMOGA. Take care to enter the code exactly, typing errors happen easily. Afterwards, click on "Next".
7. If the code is recognized and confirmed, you have successfully activated your product. The download will be added to your customer account in the EA app. Click on "Start" to begin the download. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, the download of the files may take some time.
8. As soon as the download is complete, you can install the product with the downloaded files and subsequently start using your product.
MMOGA wishes you much fun with your newly acquired Electronic Arts product!