Choose your side in the largest war in the history of mankind, and take part in combat operations against real players from all over the world! Test your mastery of tactics and strategy in fierce online multiplayer battles and a historical single-player campaign. Grow your headquarters and gain access to new, more powerful vehicles and weapons.
An online strategy game without subscriptions, a cash-shop or any kind of microtransactions, Blitzkrieg 3 is being created with the active participation of the player community. The game is currently in Early Access, with the developers tracking and implementing the best players' ideas and suggestions. Together, we will breathe new life into the RTS genre!
- Multiplayer mode consisting in the attack and defence of fortified areas: Blitzkrieg 3's multiplayer is a simulated front line, at which one player attacks the key points of a fortified garrison, while the other defends them. Assault the fortifications of players from all over the world and win rewards for successful captures, all while building up your headquarters and improving its defences. Now that's a challenge worthy of a real strategist!
- Pay once - play forever: Pay only once, when you buy the game. There are no extra payments, no monthly subs, no cash-shop and no micro-transactions. All game content (Early Access version now, full retail copy on the day of release) is at your complete disposal from the word go!
- Three sides to choose from: The USSR, the Axis powers, or the Allies—choose whose side you'll be fighting on! Each comes with over 40 different units, unlocked as your headquarters grows and develops. As your soldiers fight on the battlefield they also earn combat experience, which lets them increase their stats and exchange their weapons for more powerful, modern versions. In addition, there are further upgrades available in the Engineering Works!
- Historical 1939-45 Single Player Campaign: The historical single player campaign covers the bulk of World War II, from the invasion of Poland in 1939 to the fall of Berlin to Soviet forces in 1945. Throughout the campaign, you will fight as all of the three powers in some of the most interesting tactical operations of World War II. The greatest tacticians can also earn extra rewards for achieving optimal victories! The Early Access version features several missions from the single player campaign so far.
- Unique generals: Appoint Montgomery as the commander of your forces and defeat Manstein! Your selection of Zhukov, Patton, or any of the other World War II generals reproduced in Blitzkrieg 3 make the tactical development of your game even more diverse.
- One Server, One World, One War: So you live in the US and your opponent lives in Germany? No problem. Blitzkrieg 3 puts players from all over the world on a single server, in a single game world, without any barriers or language restrictions. Storm the garrisons of friends and strangers everywhere!